Table of Contents
CIMC Tipper Semi Trailer are also called dump trucks, dumper trailer, side tipper, tip trailer, scrap dump trailer.
In civil engineering, it often works in conjunction with excavators, loaders, belt conveyors and other construction machinery. The dump trailer carriage adopts rear-dump and side -dump self-unloading methods, which improves the efficiency of the bulk cargo transport by the loader. The semi truck trailer tipper carriage is inclined at a certain angle, so that the cargo in the carriage is unloaded. The power of the dump truck trailer engine is used to complete the dumping mechanism.
80T CIMC Tipper Trailer
Tri Axle CIMC Dump Semi Trailer
CIMC Dump Truck Trailer
CIMC Tipper semi trailer can be used in many other fields such as construction, agriculture, etc.
Hydraulic dump trailer can be customized from 15 tons to 80 tons, 80 tons to 120 tons, 120 tons-180 tons of different tonnage according to the different cargoes. The common volumes are 30 cubic meters, 32 cubic meters, 35 cubic meters, 45 cubic meters, 50 cubic meters, 60 cubic meters, 80 cubic meters and so on.
There are four types of tipper semi trailer: rear tipping semi trailers, side rock dump semi trailer, skeleton dump trailer, and flatbed type tipping trailer.
The tilt chassis trailer manufacturer’s hydraulic dump trailer can be customized from 15 tons to 80 tons, 80 tons to 120 tons, 120 tons-180 tons of different tonnage according to the different cargoes.
The volume of the tipper semi trailer can be customized according to the needs of the customers. The common volumes are 30 cubic meters, 32 cubic meters, 35 cubic meters, 45 cubic meters, 50 cubic meters, 60 cubic meters, 80 cubic meters and so on. Such as 15m and 20m3 tipper trailer for sale.
Special CIMC Tipper Trailer
CIMC dump drawbar trailer is the front end of the trailer connected to the rear end of the tractor. Part of the total weight of the trailer is borne by the tractor. It doesn’t have itself power, it is carried together with the truck head, and the container carrier semi-trailer is driven by the tractor.
A full trailer or a flatbed semi-trailer is also the same without its own power device. The tractor only provides a pulling force and does not bear weight. That is, a full trailer is added behind the ordinary tipper trailer, and the two are connected by a hook. The load of the heavy duty dump trailer is fully borne by itself, and it is only connected to the locomotive with a hook. The locomotive only provides power to help the trailer overcome the frictional resistance of the road.
Drawing of 3 Axle Tipper semi trailer
Name: 3 axle rear dumper trailer
Overall dimension：9500mm * 2500mm *3900mm
Capacity : 35CBM
Suspension：Heavy duty mechanical suspension
Tipping system: 196 hydraulic cylinder
Brake system: WABCO
Electrical system: 24V, LED lights
40 Cubic CIMC U-shape tipper trailer
The rear tipping semi-trailer train is mainly composed of a tractor and a semi-trailer. The tractor is connected by a saddle and a semi-trailer to form a semi-trailer train. The rear dump trailer hydraulic lift system is mainly composed of power take-off (transmission), hydraulic pump, lift valve, pneumatic control valve, limit valve, hydraulic cylinder, hydraulic oil tank, high (low) pressure oil pipe and so on.
Rear trailer hydraulic lifting principle: Operate the tractor tipper trailer transmission power take-off device to drive the hydraulic pump.The hydraulic pump sucks the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic oil tank through the low-pressure oil inlet pipe and generates high-pressure oil for output.
The high-pressure oil output by the gear pump enters the poppet valve through the high-pressure oil pipe.
The lift valve sends high pressure oil to the oil cylinder or discharges it into the hydraulic oil tank under the control of the air control valve, thereby achieving the functions of lifting, stopping and lowering the hydraulic oil cylinder.
Details of CIMC End Dump Trailer
CIMC lifting 20/28ft adjustable custom container chassis trailer hydraulic system lifting operation sequence: Open the tarpaulin or box lid on the trailer——Open the rear door lock——Press the clutch with the transmission in neutral and wait 5 seconds——Hanging low gear (below 4 gears)——Place the handle of the air control valve in the raised position——The dump trailer starts to lift after releasing the clutch, The engine throttle can be properly depressed but it must be controlled within 1500 rpm-when the cylinder reaches the maximum stroke or the limit valve is activated, the air control valve handle is in the stop position.
The tractor gearbox uses an external power take-off to pressurize the hydraulic oil pump. The hydraulic oil pump controls the hydraulic oil pressure to achieve the lifting or lowering of the hydraulic cylinder. Generally, it can be fully lifted in 30 seconds to achieve unloading.
To prevent the CIMC dump truck trailer paint from being corroded by seawater, TITAN sprays a layer of wax on the surface of the dump trailer before shipping, and then seal it with a waterproof rain cloth.
Package of CIMC Dump Semi Trailer
(1) The new hydraulic dump trailer should be slowly raised during the running-in period. In principle, we should control the engine speed at about 1000 rpm, and it should not exceed 1500 rpm after the running-in period;
(2) Due to the existence of impurities such as iron filings in the hydraulic system during the running-in of the semi dump trailers, when the side tipper trailer is lifted about 300 times, we should replace the hydraulic oil and clean the hydraulic oil box in time;
(3) The high pressure oil pipe must be replaced every two years. In daily maintenance, if you find that the hose is leaking, damaged or partially swollen or cracked, you should replace it in time;
CIMC Tipper Trailer production process
(4) Check the hydraulic oil for discoloration or deterioration every week. If there is any discoloration or deterioration, replace the hydraulic oil in time. Change the oil according to different regions and seasons. Generally, it is more appropriate to change the oil in April and October. When you find that the fuel is insufficient, you should add it in time.
(5) The upper and lower brackets of the oil cylinder need to be filled with grease (butter) in time. It is recommended that the oil cylinder be filled with grease once every 120 times or 15 days. After a long period of non-use, you need to refill the grease once again;
(6) Check the oil return filter element and air filter element inside the hydraulic oil tank for debris clogged and cleaned every half month, and replace the hydraulic oil tank return filter element and air filter element every six months.
CIMC hydraulic dump trailer
There are four types of tipper trailer: end dump trailer, semi tipper for sale, tipper chassis trailer, and container tipper trailer.
CIMC tipper trailer manufacturer’s hydraulic tipper trailer can be customized from 15 tons to 80 tons, 80 tons to 120 tons, 120 tons-180 tons of different types of tipper trailer according to the different cargoes.
The volume of the CIMC dump trailer can be customized according to the needs of the customers. The common volumes are 30 cubic meters, 32 cubic meters, 35 cubic meters, 45 cubic meters, 50 cubic meters, 60 cubic meters, 80 cubic meters and so on. Such as 15m and 20m3 tipper trailer for sale.
CIMC End dump trailer will help you move and unload bulk cargo in a very simple and effective way. Especially when dealing with large jobs. Through carefully designed unloading mechanism, operation safety can be well maintained.
End dump trailer is also called rear dump trailers. They are usually used to carry building materials such as sand, stones, ore, and scrap iron.
Lifting principle: The tractor gearbox uses an external power take-off to pressurize the hydraulic oil pump. The hydraulic oil pump controls the hydraulic oil pressure to achieve the lifting or lowering of the hydraulic cylinder. Generally, it can be fully lifted in 30 seconds to achieve unloading.
It is important to note that the length of the dump truck trailer cannot exceed 12m. Because the roadbed is not hard enough, the longer it is, the easier it is to overturn and cause the end dump trailer to be scrapped.
CIMC end dump trailer
CIMC Side tipper trailer is designed to fall sideways for a reason, and you may be forced to unload in areas where there is not enough space.
In this case, you can use side dump trailer to help save space. The load capacity of the side tipper trailer may be greater than that of the end dump trailer.
End dump trailer: its body length can be 8 meters to 12 meters, according to customer needs.
Side tipper trailer: suitable for large workplaces, its maximum carrying capacity can reach 80-100tons.
side tipper trailer for sale
1. Mine place: According to your requirements, the engine can choose 290 ~ 420hp. Choosing a short wheelbase improves the strength of the frame and the passability of the CIMC hydraulic dump trailer. For the self-unloading system, you can choose mid-top or front-top.
2. Urban buildings: These CIMC dump truck trailers usually drive on urban roads with a travel distance of less than 200 km. 336hp or 380hp engine power is the best choice. Choose 6 × 4 or 8X4 tractor according to the load capacity.
3. For transportation distances over 200 kilometers, it is best to use 8X4 to load more goods.
In the process of connecting the tractor to the end dump trailer, attention should be paid to the connection between the tractor and the end dump trailer in all aspects, mainly in the connection between the traction seat and the traction pin and the connection of the electrical circuit.