Side loaders are particularly useful where there is limited space either in front of or behind the truck. Containers can be transported anywhere, anytime by road, this 'self-contained' side loader trailer is able to operate without the support of other equipment at load and unload points, enabling containers to be transported easily by road.
CIMC 20ft Sideloader does exactly what its title suggests. It loads and unloads from the side of the machine. Instead of the forks being located in front of the equipment like on a standard forklift, a sideloaders' forks are located on its side.
CIMC container side loader is a semi trailer that uses a swing lift at either end of the trailer, or tray to pick up, using the containers strong robust corner casts to offload.
1. Wireless remote control technology.CIMC container side loader equipped with wireless remote controller and manual operation, convenient and safe operation for the operator.
2. High lifting capacity.CIMC sideloader has the highest lifting capacity, staring at 37ton in the basic design and available with a full 40 ton of capacity.
3. 20ft sideloader can slide to load/unload 20ft container.CIMC 20ft side loader is widely used in ports, stations and yards for load/unload 20ft container.
4. Power take off or Powerpack.CIMC side loader truck equips with power take off as standard, the hydraulic system with power take off has a low tare weight and minimum diesel consumption.
Side Loader Truck for Sale
Container side loader truck transport service has come a long way to cater to people by functioning in a wide arena of locations which includes services of heavy hauling, trucking by flatbed, transport services of intermodal areas, etc.
Container side loader truck for sale is specialized lift trucks designed for areas that are extremely tight or where loads are longer than normal and need to be transported in a sideways direction. It is ideally suited for indoor and outdoor use, able to withstand the elements.
40Ft side loader container is a self-loading trailer, typically skeletal, with two hydraulic lifting cranes to lift a container onto it. It can be operated by the driver using controls on the side of the trailer or remote control.
Empty 40Ft Side Loader Container. Each 40ft side loader container has two chains to connect to the corners of the container. The cranes sit on a rail and can be moved to position the container in the right location for the iso locks and for weight distribution.
Container Side Loader Trailer Price
1. Container side loader truck doesn’t need to turn like standard forklifts, so they can drive up alongside the rack or the truck and easily unload and load from the side. The loading and unloading of containers can take place on the ground, reducing the risk of injury.
2. Long loads such as timber, steel, or pipes are more easily handled because the load is facing in the direction being traveled, reducing the overall width of the equipment and load. This not only saves money for the transport operator; It also saves time for importers, manufacturers, and distributors.
3. Container side loader truck is designed to work in narrower aisles and doorways. The waiting time is eliminated so that other lift-type machines are available, as well as the need for expensive land preparation.
Container Side Loader Truck for Sale
Since the load is carried on the side, the operator has clear visibility in front and behind. It can also free up personnel and equipment for other tasks, thus increasing efficiency and reducing operating costs.
4. Flatbed allows the load to be stabilized, ensuring safer movement. When transporting a 20ft side loader truck by road, operators can easily load containers into trailers without the help of cranes. This means that, in addition to transporting their own containers, side loader truck can load and unload entire container convoys without the need to relocate independent heavy equipment.
Self loader truck is a self-loading trailer, typically skeletal, with two hydraulic lifting cranes to lift a container onto it. It can be operated by the driver using controls on the side of the trailer or remote control. Sideloaders are sometimes called container side loader.
Each self loader truck has two chains to connect to the corners of the container. The cranes sit on a rail and can be moved to position the container in the right location for the iso locks and for weight distribution. The driver positions the trailer next to the container. The power to the side loader is provided by the PTO or power take-off. The cranes extend and place outriggers on either side of the container to prevent the side loader trailer for sale from tipping. Once the outriggers are fully extended, the driver is ready to connect the chains.
This leg is fully extended. You can see the danger area for the lift zone marked on the leg. The side lift truck is connected to the bottom corners of the container using the fixings. Once the lifting starts, it’s important that the driver stays well clear of the lifting zone.
Container Side Loader Trailer for Sale
As containers come in different lengths and weights, the side lift truck can slide along the trailer chassis to move to the best location for lifting, and so that they place the container in the optimum position for the best weight distribution.
Two short containers can be lifted together, end-to-end, with the right fittings. Side lift trucks are useful when there are narrow aisles between container stacks or where there’s not much room in front of or behind the container.
Using a self load containers, a driver can load or unload a container in less than five minutes, meaning they don’t have to wait for a crane, forklift or straddle carrier. This also means that only one person is involved in the lift, leading to improved safety factors. Some models can also load a container onto another adjacent truck or rail wagon or can stack one container on top of another that is at ground level.
Depending on the model, container side loader can also lift other types of loads that can be correctly slung using the chains, such as prefabricated concrete, swap bodies, vehicles, tanks, pipes, cable drums and heavy machinery. Some applications might require additional attachments such as a spreader bar.
As the weight of the load is taken through the container trailer crane wheels, side loaders are versatile in situations that other machinery might struggle in.