Product: CIMC 40ft Curtainsider for Sale
Type: CIMC Curtain trailer
Axles: 3 axles
Load weight: 40 tons
Side: made of reinforced PVC curtains
CIMC Curtain Side Trailer is mainly designed to provide security and aerodynamics to the trailer, and to protect the load from the weather. The curtains are kept tight by buckles down the side which hook under a rail.
Large bags and other types of loads can be carried if secured properly. Basically, anything that can be loaded from the side that is contained within itself or can be contained using dunnage or by other means.
Some CIMC Curtain Side Trailer also allow loading from the top and can be used to carry woodchips and other loose freight.
Dimension(mm): 12400x2500x3600mm(The height can be adjusted)
Tare Weight: 7,500kg(+/- 5%)
Axle: 3 axles
Tire: 12 units
Suspension: mechanical spring suspension
Landing Gear: JOST
Kingpin: 3.5”JOST, exchangeable
Brake System: WABCO brake valve.
Electrical System: 24V, LED lamp
1. Don’t open a Curtain Side Trailer which is bulging, freight could have moved and might fall on you. Open it from the back or the opposite side to check.
2. In strong or gusty winds, open the lee side of the curtain side trailer first (the side that’s not exposed to the wind).
When opening any curtain in gusty winds, take care as the wind can take the curtain pole and swing it into your head, knocking you out.
3. Loose buckles can flap around and hit passing cars, make sure all buckles are tight.
4. Make sure you check the rating and the expiry date on any curtains to make sure they will be fine for what you are carrying.
5. Make sure you have enough load securing restraints available to restrain the load properly.
6. Watch where you are going while you’re walking backwards as you slide the curtains back.