The cement tanker trailer is a special vehicle used to transport bulk powder such as cement, stone powder, flour, chemical powder, etc. The powder tank semi-trailer has a variety of tank body structures, divided into categories, mainly including vertical tanks and horizontal tanks. The horizontal tanks have the advantages of fast unloading operation speed and high efficiency, so they are widely used. application. The tank body of the horizontal powder tanker on the existing market usually includes two heads at both ends of the tank, two cones connected to the inside of each head, and two or two cones connected between the two cones.
CIMC 40cbm Cement Tanker Trailer for Sale in Zimbabwe
The variable cross-section cylinders with the above cross-sectional dimensions sequentially increasing, each variable cross-section cylinder includes two upper and lower semicircular cylinders and two straight connecting plates respectively connected between the two semicircular cylinders, so that the cross section of the variable cross-section cylinder is long round, this kind of tank has a large volume, but its straight section has little pressure resistance against the tank, and is prone to deformation or uneven unevenness. In order to improve this situation, the thickness of the tank is usually increased. Increase the strength of the tank, but increasing the thickness of the tank will increase the weight of the tank.
With the development of the national economy and technology, in recent years, the country has significantly increased the management system for vehicle overload, especially the implementation of "remember toll", which has led to a strong change in the concept of users buying cars in most regions of the country. Therefore, the traditional pursuit of only high-strength and large-volume powder tankers can no longer meet the needs of the market.
1. Before opening the feed port, you must first open the pressure relief valve and the ball valve of the intake pipe. After removing the residual air in the tank, open the material cover to avoid injury.
2. Always pay attention to whether the pressure gauge is working properly, and prevent the pressure gauge from malfunctioning and overpressure, and the tank body will burst and leak.
3. Always check the safety valve to ensure that the pressure relief starts at 0.2Mpa, and the pressure in the tank must not exceed 0.2Mpa.
4. Frequently check whether the operation table is working properly to avoid over-rotation and damage to the air compressor and power take-off (specially for powder tank bicycles).
5. Always listen to the sound of the power take-off and the air compressor. If there is abnormal sound, stop the machine immediately to eliminate the fault.
The pressure of the tank body of a cement tank truck is generally controlled by man. Explosion accidents are mostly caused by improper operation. Here, we solemnly remind that operators of cement tanker trailer should pay attention to the following points:
1. Bulk cement tank trucks are prone to excessive pressure during the entire discharge operation, which can be divided into three situations: the discharge valve in the pressurization stage before discharge is opened late, resulting in excessive pressure; early discharge due to air supply greater than The discharge volume of the tank body is easy to cause excessive pressure; the pipeline blockage during the discharge process is easy to cause excessive pressure.
2. If you need to open the lid of the cement tanker trailer, you must ensure that there is no pressure difference between the inside and outside of the tank (observe the pressure gauge pointer is "0") to operate. When the negative pressure is in the tank, the cover cannot be opened due to huge pressure, and it is more dangerous when it is overpressure (positive pressure). If it is opened rashly, it may be accidentally killed by flying.
3. During loading and unloading operations, the operator needs to monitor the pressure and discharge conditions in the tank at all times, and must ensure that the air compressor is in good working condition. During the ash discharging process, the state of the pressure gauge and the pressure relief valve must be kept in mind!
If it is found that the pressure in the tank exceeds the specified pressure, pressure reduction measures shall be taken immediately. Many drivers like to sleep at this time or leave the scene, which is very dangerous. During the loading and unloading process, if there are abnormalities in the air compressor or pipeline valves, emergency stop measures should be taken immediately to stop the work to ensure foolproof.