In recent years, with the in-depth implementation of the “Belt and Road” initiative, economic and trade exchanges between countries and regions along the route have become increasingly close. CIMC sent a batch of carbon steel fuel tanker trailers to Africa.
Africa is a historical and natural extension of the joint construction of the “Belt and Road” and an important participant. The joint construction of the “Belt and Road” by China and Africa is a road to common prosperity that benefits the people of China and Africa. In the past, most of the oil transportation in this area was based on a low-quality fuel tanker trailer, which did not meet the strict transportation agreement requirements of high-end oil companies, and there were great safety risks. This batch of carbon steel oil tanker trailer from CIMC not only meets the European ADR standard, but also has reliable performance, and fully meets the transportation requirements of internationally renowned oil companies. The batch order delivery meets the needs of the local market and Solves the transportation difficulties of local oil carriers.
The “Belt and Road” initiative is both a road of opportunity and a road to prosperity. CIMC will continue to accelerate its transformation and upgrading, actively expand overseas markets, rely on intelligent manufacturing, and give the company the wings of soaring development, so that “going out” will become the new normal. CIMC Vehicles' core concept of "Global Operation, Local Wisdom" has produced more fruitful results.
The oil tanker for sale loading and unloading process is divided into multiple links. An error in one link may lead to a major disaster. All fueling stations in the jurisdiction must ensure that safety measures are implemented in each link.
(1) In order to reduce the sun exposure and the volatilization of oil and gas, the filling of gasoline, kerosene, light diesel and other light oil products in automobile petrol tanker trailer should be carried out in the loading booth, and one loading booth may be shared. Filling automobile fuel tanker trailer should adopt the method of pumping and loading. When the terrain elevation difference is available, the direct gravity loading method of oil storage tanks should be preferred to minimize the risk of fire and reduce the loss of electricity and power.
(2) The operator should master the operation technology and fire protection requirements of the post. Operate carefully to prevent oil leakage and splashing. Before unloading the oil, touch the human body static elimination device to discharge the static electricity of the human body. The engine should be turned off when unloading the oil, and the loading and unloading of the oil should be stopped during thunderstorms to prevent the lightning from causing fire or explosion.
(3) When the fuel tanker enters the station and unloads the fuel, other vehicles are not allowed to enter, stop refueling, and must be supervised by a special person to avoid pedestrians approaching. The oil quantity should be measured 30min after the oil has been discharged to prevent electrostatic discharge between the oil gauge and the oil level and the oil tanker trailer.
(4) In order to prevent the top and run of oil when loading and unloading oil, there should be metering measures for oil product loading and unloading, and the metering accuracy should meet the relevant national regulations. Automobile petrol tanker trailer should adopt a quantitative loading control method. Before loading and unloading oil, check the oil storage of the fuel tanker trailer for sale. Strictly control the flow rate when unloading the oil. Before the oil product is submerged in the oil inlet, the flow rate of the oil should be controlled within 0.7-1m/s. The flow velocity of the normal loading and unloading truck should not be greater than 4.5 m/s to prevent static electricity accumulation.
(5) For automobile oil tanker trailer, the effective length of the grounding drag chain must be maintained. Before loading and unloading oil, you must first connect the electrostatic grounding wire. When using a non-conductive rubber hose to transport oil, use wires to bridge the metal flanges at both ends of the hose to effectively eliminate static electricity generated during transportation and handling.