1.What liquid you want to transport
Petrol and Diesel. Petrol tank trailers used in the transportation of petrol and diesel are usually made of carbon steel. A carbon steel tank trailer is a low-cost construction and most importantly, it is easy to process. You can also choose stainless steel and aluminum alloy tank trailers. However, the cost of these two options will be high.
Tri Axle Fuel Truck
Different liquids have different requirements hence the material used for building petrol, diesel and edible 3 axle oil tank trailer will be different. Different liquids have different chemical and physical characteristics that go a long way into determining the choice of petrol tank trailer to make.
This is usually transported in an aluminum alloy tank trailer because it can avoid contaminating liquids. The trailer made of aluminum is also of a big advantage when it comes to clean-out. Again, the body is completely encapsulated using insulation materials that help in minimizing the loss of heat. More than that, it is a lightweight construction offering effective volume capabilities, unlike steel trailer constructions that tend to be somehow heavy.
35CBM Fuel Tanker Trailer for Sale Price Manufacturer
2.Choose the right specification
Tank thickness –The thickness of the tank is very important. It is always recommended to use a thicker fuel tank, especially when transporting large amounts of fuel. The thickness of materials used in construction is an important factor in determining the service life of your fuel tank. The oil capacity is 10-22 tons, and the heavy truck chassis can be selected. Large heavy-duty tank trucks with a fuel capacity of 28 tons or more, which can be transported over long distances, can use heavy trucks or semi-trailers.Our fuel tank semi trailers have different capacities, 20 cubic meters, 35cbm, 40cbm, 60cbm.
Tank capacity-you can choose according to the storage tank capacity. This will depend on the amount of fuel you want to transport to meet your needs. If your needs are too high, choose a trailer that can help you reduce the number of trips and reach the required number. The general loading capacity is 5-8 tons, and you can choose a large and light truck chassis.
45CBM Oil Tanker Truck
Precautions for using diesel tanker
1. In order to ensure the cleanliness of the fuel tanker trailer, the truck fuel tanker and the oil delivery system should be cleaned regularly, and the internal and external joints of the two ends of the oil delivery hose should be frequently coated with lubricating oil. The fuel tanker trailer for sale is easy and convenient to disassemble. Clean up the diesel fuel trailer in time after finishing the work to ensure that the inside of the pipe is clean!
2. The use and maintenance of oil tanker trailers oil pumps shall be carried out in strict accordance with their use and maintenance instructions!
3. Before refueling operation, you must use a power pole to insert into the wet ground, the fuel tanker trailer grounding tape should be grounded, and the static electricity should be maintained during the operation!
4. The fuel tanker trailer safety valve and filter net should be checked and cleaned frequently!
Oil Tanker Trailer for Sale
5. The fuel tanker semi trailer and pipeline system should be cleaned regularly. Fuel tanker trailer regularly check whether the joints of the pipeline system are well connected and the seal is reliable!
6. The fuel tanker trailer should install electrostatic belts in accordance with the specifications. When static electricity encounters the extremely high concentration of combustible gas remaining in the car, it will explode. The electrostatic belt will frequently rub against the car body, etc., and the space that is prone to static electricity can be effectively removed. Static electricity hazards to ensure that the body is not harmed.